CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV and motivation letter, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to firstname.lastname@example.org
To support the implementation of the business strategy through effective financial accounting, analysis and
• Ensure that all stakeholder (e.g. user, service provider) communication is accurate, timeous, professional
• Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Co-ordinate processes of finance information systems
• Effective reporting on all financial areas of the business
• Provide trend analysis and business metrics to advise on business decisions and profitability
• Assist in the processing of revenue and expenditure
• Co-ordinate the preparation of commission statements and reports
• Maintain appropriate internal financial control and safeguards
• Manage credit control process to ensure effective collection of all insurance premiums
• Oversees the monthly Premium Collection.
• Support the MANCO by way of reporting and presentations
• Ensure compliance in terms of all the financial requirements (SARS, Companies Act etc.)
• Oversee and manage the procurement function of the company.
• Thorough understanding of short-term insurance accounting
• Serve on various committees such as Compliance.
• Responsible to oversee and take part in audit processes with external auditors
• B Com degree/accounting diploma with 3 years’ experience, preferably in short term insurance
• Excellent Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to work independently
Knowledge of accounting systems (Pastel Partner/Zero/ Microsoft excel). Working knowledge of CIMS, including
financial administration of Binder facilities.
Personal/Commercial Lines Underwriter
Orchid Risk Services is looking for a suitably qualified candidate for its Claremont office.
- Minimum grade 12
- Completed RE5
- Minimum 60 credits
- Proof of DOFA as a representative
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Personal lines underwriter
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Commercial underwriter
- CIMS knowledge advantageous
- 2 contactable references
Please send your CV together with above annexures to : email@example.com
Position no longer available